Girls' Night Out at Family Bowl!
Amanda cheering for knocking down 2 pins in 1 bowl!
Angelina after explaining bowling techniques to us amateurs.
Me cheering for breaking 100!
Last night was a much needed night out. We went to Olive Garden then to Family Bowl. It went against every intelligent cell in my brain, but I put on the nasty rented bowling shoes and had a blast. Somehow, I even won the first game - scoring 116. I have a picture to prove it for those of you who might have bowled with me in the past! I don't know what happened, but I even threw a few strikes! The true Sarah returned though in the second game as I guttered several times. We had wonderful conversation at Olive Garden as Amanda shared how God is moving in her life. She is going through quite a fire right now, but her faith in the Lord is so encouraging. I kept thinking, we are supposed to be here to encourage her, and here she sits encouraging us! Thanks for your friendship girls! Looking forward to the next outing at Melting Pot!

1 comment:
I have decided to write a book and sell by bowling techniques to the public. I feel it is my civic duty!
Post a Comment