Then, Saturday, Mama Ese came through with the best cure for all illness - fruit salad. This is no typical fruit salad; this stuff takes time and is made with love. It's full of oranges, pineapple, mandarin oranges and bananas. I should get the recipe, but I love the feeling I get knowing that somebody has taken so much time to cut up the fruit and squeeze all the juices by hand. Maybe it's best if it remains a mystery.
I seem to have developed a slight obsession with ebay while I was resting up - J. Crew boots, Anthropologie jewelry, Longchamp bags are just a few of the most recent searches. I have a bad habit of adding things to my watch list and not ever bidding though. I guess it's the equivalent of window shopping from my laptop. I'm feeling an actual bid coming on for one of those Anthropologie bracelets. See ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment