Had a fun session with Audrey (no, not that Audrey) this weekend. Her little outfits were just adorable! Totally reminded me of what my Mom would dress a little girl in - classic and traditional yet still trendy.
Isn't her skin just perfection? Click here to see more.
3 comments:
Love, love, love the outfits! Totally Ralph Lauren! Beautiful little girl.
I can totally see her in something smocked, couldnt you??...I love her name, of course, my favorite pic, is of daddy holding her up...precious...oh btw, I just decided to get some candid shots for fall, and do a portrait studio for Christmas pics, I dont want to bombard you anymore , you have so much on your plate, as it is!!...No worries though, I'll let you know how they turn out!!!
So I couldn't stop with just the Audrey pics. She is toooo adorable. I love the couple pics too. My fav is the one where they both have cameras. I laughed outloud at the little boy in the Santa hat looking right at the camera. Priceless.
Post a Comment