Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Vote


While lying on the couch for the last six, yes - count 'em - six hours, I have been pondering which is worse when you have a cold:

A. feeling the incessant beating of your heart in your eardrums
B. being so cheap that you don't buy Kleenex and only have toilet paper to blow your nose every five minutes
C. finding your dog chowing down on your used tissue
D. feeling the snot running down your nose and praying your students can't see it

I can't decide.  What do you think?

3 comments:

kp said...

Definitely "D." Not to mention you can't properly blow your nose in the middle of class and you only want to be home wondering about A-C. Get some rest.

Sheila said...

Eventually B might get to you, but I would have to say A gets my vote. Teaching middle schoolers as I do I just blow when I need to!!

AReed said...

d..Most Def.!