I am thankful for:
- my husband who turns down the bed every night, opens the car door for me, and forces me to slow down and enjoy life.
- a family that always lets me be first in line for Sunday lunch.
- my dog whose entire body shakes with excitement anytime we walk in the door.
- the burdens God has laid on my heart.
- the aperture priority setting on my camera.
- my garage so I don't have to scrape ice off the car windows.
- students who fall in love with Lennie from Of Mice and Men.
- ValuTime Bran Flakes. (I know I've mentioned them before, but they really are that good.)
- blankets.
- books, sermons, and people who challenge me to overcome the sin of self-absorption.
- Papermate Sharpwriter #2 mechanical pencils.
- friends that get me.

No comments:
Post a Comment