- Sleeping in. The alarm didn't even go off until 6:30 - when I am usually arriving at school.
- Principals who don't like to have meetings. Translation: more time to work in my classroom.
- Not having to scarf down my lunch, run to the bathroom (usually waiting in a line), and get ready for my next class all in 25 minutes.
- Organizing and filing stacks of papers that have accumulated. Fun, fun!
- Getting a chance to actually talk to my coworkers.
- Planning through the next two weeks for one of my classes. (The other, however, isn't even ready for tomorrow. That, my friends, is why I must arrive by 6:30!)
- Having my bags packed and ready to leave at exactly 3:45.
And I'm off to watch Anderson and Wolf on CNN. Andrew is yelling updates down the hall as I write. Stay tuned for Thursday's "Things I Don't Love About Parent Conference Night."

1 comment:
I had meetings all day. I would rather have had the kids there.
Post a Comment