Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Running Hope
I knew when I began the Running Hope campaign that $500 was a lofty goal. The deadline is still one week away, but we have already met the goal! I am excited though not really shocked or surprised. God has surrounded me with such a supportive and loving network of friends and family that I knew it would be possible. If anyone was still planning to contribute, I do not want to deter you from doing so. Please go here. This is still just a drop in the bucket in terms of adoption expenses, but I pray God will use it in a meaningful way to bring a child to her forever family. Now I just have to run the half-marathon. I have a little over two weeks of training, then I am taking a break from running to stuff my face over the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sarah, I know that you have blessed a very deserving and appreciative family. Thank you for letting me be a part of your cause. Hang in there, only 2+ more weeks.
Post a Comment