Wednesday, April 7, 2010

24 Weeks

Charlotte's bassinet came in the mail yesterday, and we couldn't wait another day to put it up. Andrew got to work while watching the Yankees/Red Sox game. I was hoping to just use the pack'n play as a bassinet, but it's too big for our already tight bedroom.

As soon as Andrew pulled it out of the box, though, I was so glad we got this one.

How cute is this? It came with a canopy, but I thought it was a bit much. We're going with just the bottom part.

Milly is already having a hard time adjusting. She just stood outside the bedroom door and whined the entire time Andrew was putting it together. It's crazy that a dog can be so intuitive, but this pup definitely senses the changes to come.

The green color works with our bedroom colors and will be good for future boy babies. So practical!

Excuse the wrinkles. I figured I would just have to wash it again later, so we'll wait a few more weeks to do that.

I go to the doctor Friday at 1:30 for the dreaded glucose test where I can't eat any carbs, sugar, or fruit all morning. What else is there to eat? I seriously don't know what I'm going to do. I probably shouldn't be spending this much time planning my breakfast and lunch for Friday, but they've wiped out all of my basic food groups, and I'm at a loss. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

24 Weeks Down. It's flying by!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

The bassinet is perfect! I love it! And your 24 week picture is great as well. You are glowing! There simply are no words to adequately explain my excitement and anticipation!

Nicole said...

Love the bassinet. Very pretty & mama is equally pretty.

J E S S I C A said...

The bassinet is precious! Love it!

Sheila said...

Doesn't that leave protein for you to eat for breakfast?? Like bacon and eggs???

Rachel said...

What little girl wouldn't want a rounds bed with a canopy? Tre cute! It will only be the first of many fun gadgets to assemble so keep your handman and toolbox ready.