Sunday, April 25, 2010

Maddie and The Chicks

Friday night Dad treated us to dinner (while Mom was bedridden with one of her ever-increasing migraines) at I Love NY Pizza in South Knoxville. It's a bit of a drive, but those garlic knots were totally worth it. Such a fun place. If you're ever out that way, definitely give it a try.

Then Andrew and I met this beautiful girl at the ball park to watch Maddie play softball.

She tried just about everything to get out of this stroller, but she ended up staying in it the entire game. Impressive!

Maddie made her fans proud scoring a run and running a ball in to home plate.

Her team, the Chicks, was really intimidating with their soft pink shorts and Barbie bats ;)

We realized that in five years, we'll probably be at the ballpark cheering for Charlotte - hopefully on a team other than the Orange Crush - could bring back some bad memories for her Mama. Lets hope she takes after Andrew in the athleticism department.

Some exciting developments are coming on the blog - my personal and photo blog will be one and the same. Hope you like the changes!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sure Charlotte will be quite the slugger if Andrew has anything to do with it! I think kids can play on co-ed teams at that age, if you think she wouldn't mind a boy on her team.

Sarah C said...

How fun would it be to watch them on the same team?!?